You May Be Missing Something!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Woot! 2013!

Before I get into my regularly scheduled boring ass posts, I figured I should get my Happy New Year out of the way. It's only a week late. So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am happy to report I exceeded expectations in keeping my 2012 New Years resolution! This resolution was the same as it was in 2011 and the same as it was in 2010. And, I've proudly kept it all 3 years! You can read about it here. I resolved in 2010 not to make any more New Years resolutions. I've been very successful.

This year is starting out to be a momentous year. I plan to become a grandpa and I plan to legalize my current domestic partnership. I might write more on that later.

As it is now, after a hiatus from blogging and then to get back into it with such fervor: I'm spent.


No comments:

Post a Comment