You May Be Missing Something!

Monday, June 13, 2011

The NBA Finals Required Post

I watched most of the NBA finals.  My favorite part was that the Mavs beat the Heat and won the title for the first time in franchise history!  I'll also admit to saying last night that I would watch no basketball on Tuesday.  The Mavs had one chance to do it (for me) and they did.

My second favorite part was the little girl, Julia Dale, singing the national anthem.  In case you missed it:



Not necessarily a favorite, but a part of the finals that reminded me of something else, were the Indestructible Volkswagen commercials. This is the one that aired:



This is the one I was reminded of:



It just cracks me up every time I watch it. But, I've got a wickedly odd sense of humor. I'm not particularly proud of it, but I do spend a lot of time giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment