You May Be Missing Something!

Monday, August 18, 2008

PANDORA

I am composing a list of artists that I have discovered since I started listening to Pandora. These are artists that, had it not been for Pandora, never would have been the beneficiaries of my $12's for a CD. I have lots of CD's.

It seems that Pandora runs the risk of shutting down because of royalty costs. I'll let you do your own research.

I'll update this post as necessary to add to the list of artists. I encourage you to add comments with artists you have discovered as a result of Web Radio or the Internet.

In no particular order:
________________
Lari White
Pitbull Daycare
Alice Smith
Soil
Dope
Lauryn Hill
Sasha Dobson
Don Ross
Flogging Molly
KMFDM
Tempest
Barefoot Truth
Billy Dean
Ruthie Foster
Stereomud
Leo Kottke
Tommy Emmanuel
John Butler Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment