You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quick Note

Quick note to let you know that as soon as I have a spare 2 hours, I have more pictures of my trip to Munich and some stories to tell about the people I met while I was there. I took some folks from South Africa to a tequila bar in Munich.  Talk about mixing the Africans, the Germans, the Mexicans and the Americans.  Just wanted to make sure my millions of fans knew I hadn't forgotten about them :).

If you haven't considered buying the new Kindle from Amazon you should really check it out.  I had the opportunity to see one the other day and if I could afford to buy one, I would.  The readability and portability of the darn things is simply amazing.  I never thought I'd be a fan of these kinds of digital books, but I really liked the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment