You May Be Missing Something!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Various DFW Concert Announcements

I try to keep my eyes and ears open when it comes to concert announcements in the greater DFW area.

Recently, there have been a slew of them.  I briefly considered giving each act their own post, but I quickly outgrew that idea.

I'll try to put them in order of appearance grouped by venue.

House of Blues on March 19th is G. Love & Special Sauce.


I don't know if I can make this next one. The weekend in question is kind of booked. But, it's highly recommended. They are a string based rock band called Apocalyptica at House of Blues on March 27th.


I'm oddly looking forward to the next one. Classified by some as gypsy music. I think they have an album called Gypsy Punks... Gogol Bordello will be at House of Blues on April 11th.


Then, we move over to the Granada Theater.  On April 23rd there is KT Tunstall.  I'll be in Cabo that weekend so won't be able to make it, but I bet it'd be good.


Then the one I'm 99% sure I'm going to be there is the didgeridoo playing magic of Xavier Rudd on May 23rd (again at the Granada). I'll probably see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment