You May Be Missing Something!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Confederate Flag Debacle

Recently in the news, there's been an alarming amount of craziness concerning the confederate flag.

You know that my mantra in life is, "walk a mile in their shoes".

If I'm over at a friends house and I'm wearing a yellow shirt and my friend says, "I don't like yellow shirts because it reminds me of the time my favorite dog got killed by a yellow car," I don't wear my yellow shirt any more. In fact, next time I visit, I try to make sure sure I don't represent the color yellow in any way! Because I love my friends and it's easy for me to not offend them.

It's just a flag folks. However, there are some people that it spawns strong emotions for. It's not their fault. It's just the way it is. It's not that big a deal. Take it down and do away with it. It's not that important. Grow some balls and be considerate of your fellow Americans. Love one another.

Peace and love.

I'm on a yellow kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment