You May Be Missing Something!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cheerleaders!

I've seriously only gotten 5 people to sign my petition to force politicians to hand-write all their bills. I thought for sure I'd have several hundred thousand by now.

If you haven't signed my petition, you can now, by going here: PETITION. I mean, it's been 3 whole days. It only takes a couple of minutes and you'll even get an email from The White House!

I've never been very good at getting people to join my bandwagon. I suspect it's because of my various and multiple personality disorders. Not to be confused with a multiple personality disorder which I do not have. At least, I don't think I have one. And Fred agrees most of the time.
I would never make it as a marketer. It's just not in me. Therefore, I'm going to post a picture of the Dallas Maverick Dancers in their new uniforms. Apparently, they are catching hell about these new uniforms. Some folks have even gone so far as to say they look naked in their new uniforms.

Now, I'm not one to judge, but seriously? Have these people ever seen a naked woman before? It's not even close. I fail to see the problem. This could also be because I'm a guy.

To entertain myself while ogling the pictures, I tried to make up degrading remarks about the dancers so I could put it in my blog. If you go to their website and move your little pointer around, their names pop up. I'll let you open that up in a new tab now so you can see who I'm talking about. Right Click here and select "Open in a new tab". It's unfortunate that this link will probably not last forever. Ctrl-tab is a quick way to switch between browser tabs.

My favorite is Nazlie. She's got a cool name and she has that, "I know something you don't know" look. It's awesome.

Of course, while looking at Nazlie, you can't help but be distracted by Paula. I suspect that Paula's primary goal in life is to be distracting. If I looked like that I'd be distracting too. "When life gives you dyslexic Melons". You make milk? Melonade didn't make sense.

And if you want something more distracting than Paula, look at her Sequel! I can't really go anywhere else with that. Her name is Sequel, she comes after Paula and she was cursed with pesky melons as well.

In hindsight, this would be more fun if I had tagged everyone, but then the tags would have covered up the important bits.

It's obvious Chantel is not her real name. I'd now like to go to a Mavericks game so I can give her a $20 and try to figure out her real name.

Was it the photograph or are Paige's teeth too big for her mouth? I wouldn't have even noticed it except I found myself asking Fred, "Why are you even looking at her teeth?"

I'm only joking, of course. The Mavericks Dancers are beautiful and there's nothing wrong with their costumes. Give them a break!

Now, go sign my petition!

How was that for marketing genius? I probably owe someone money.

No comments:

Post a Comment