You May Be Missing Something!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shhhhhh… My Wife is Reading

I’ve discovered lately that my lovely wife has been reading my blog.

Today on the radio they were discussing things you can do to guarantee a happy marriage.  Top on the list: separate bedrooms.

Therefore, I’ve decided to buy a twin sized bed and put in my office.  I’ll have to do a bit of cleaning.  I’ll have to remove all the boxes of various computer junk from the closet so I’ll have a place for my clothes, but it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

My wife is always complaining about her lack of closet space and now she’ll be able to use my closet as well as her closet in the master bedroom.  I think it’ll be almost enough.

One guy called into the radio show and was admonishing about how come it took so snoringlong for people to figure this out.  “When I’m sleeping,” he argued, “stay out of my room!”  It’s kind of an interesting point.

According to experts one of the biggest causes of marital tensions is a poor night’s sleep.

I wonder how much it costs for a nice twin sized bed with mattress.

I’m only joking babykeks :-b.

No comments:

Post a Comment