You May Be Missing Something!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Photographer Was Successful

A story through pictures.  You can look anywhere on the web and find lots of pictures of people scuba diving and sharing their pictures of the underwater universe.  I've opted to join the collective.  The caveat being that these are my pictures.  Further, I'd like to point out these pictures were taken with a $15 camera.  I was a little shocked that they turned out as well as they did.  Lisa was the photographer so there are not pictures of her so stop your begging.

As you can see below, this first picture is of Julio pushing me off the back of the boat.  He wasn't very nice, but I survived.  I'm kidding of course.  The guys at Sand Dollar Sports were awesome.  If you're going to go diving in Cozumel, I'd highly recommend them.  They exceeded my expectations.  They were savvy about everything and even helped me remember to test my blood sugar between dives.
This second picture is one of my favorite fish pictures.  Lucky for you, I'm not going to share all my photos.  There are too many.  I just picked some of my favorites.  Some because they were cool and some because they turned out cool.  Try not to skip ahead.
This is just a miscellaneous shot showing several little hidden treasures.  I didn't realize until I uploaded it, that it got Julio's finger pointing out one of the fish.  Julio is two different people.  I can't remember their names.  There was the Julio pushing people off the back of the boat and now there is Julio pointing out treasures of the sea.
This one is a little hard to see.  I cropped it the best I could.  It's still cool.  It's a picture of a nurse shark resting under the overhang.  You can see the tail fin to the right then if you squint and hold your head just right you can see the entire shark.  It was about 4 feet long.
And last, but not least, the rarest of all sea creatures.  It's the salt water Gar Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment