You May Be Missing Something!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Carnival Conquest Cruise: Day 3

Day 3 of the cruise found us somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico, a day's ride from Jamaica. This was a Tuesday. On Tuesday, I discovered Cosmopolitans. They were called Carnival Cosmo's. I didn't really make the connection that the little fruity drink was actually a highly motivated Martini. Ignorant drinking. Something I'll try and avoid in the future. I was in an alcohol induced coma by 9:15 PM (that little exaggeration brought to you courtesy of Durango).

I also spent some time talking to Ron of Ron Joseph's Motown Review. He was a cool guy. Plays the drums and sings the blues. He was from New Orleans. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures.

Let me see if I can find a picture from Day 3. I found one. I went up to Deck 6 or maybe 9 to try and show how far down it was to the lobby. Cool huh?

I've been asked about details. My cruise postings have been short and sweet. My wife and I went alone. It was a 7 day cruise. Day 4 will be more exciting. We arrived in Jamaica on Day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment