You May Be Missing Something!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Anomalies


I got this picture in my email box today. It looked rather fake to me although the email read that it was taken in Fort Stockton, TX on April 3rd. It came from a relatively reliable source. Although the source is also sometimes gullible. Are gullible people less reliable?
I am leaving it up to you, the 2 readers of my blog, to find out if this picture is legit. I tried Googling for the picture and discovered a duplicate on Flickr and the person there said it was taken March 30 so the timeline is obviously in question.
It is a cool picture though.
I heard today on morning news that Hillary and Obama are fighting again. I guess this warrants them some more free media attention. Read below for my opinion of media whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment