You May Be Missing Something!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Corrupted candidates and gray matter


Ever have one of those days where you have so much stuff going on that you would like to put it all into your Blog, but you don’t have time?

Today is one of those days. I’m going to try and keep it stored in the long term memory cells of my deteriorating brain and perhaps bring it back up later.

For now, I will post some of my meandering thoughts from a previous Blog on a previous site that went largely unread. It you’ve seen these before, then consider yourself one of the lucky enlightened few.

What traits make a good President? What traits make a person “electable” by the general public? I suspect that these traits are diametrically opposed. If I could prove this then I could prove that democracy is not all it is cracked up to be. Maybe it’s all the media’s fault. Democracy works fine until the general public relies on the media for unbiased news, but the media will only broadcast stories that sell. People that sell good stories do not make good Presidents. If A is B and B is C then A is C you see?

I’ve decided that I’ll vote for the Presidential candidate that promises to sit on their hands for 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment