A fun game I play when every Presidential election rolls around is to look at the stars to determine who to vote for. Here's a list of our past Presidents. It's a good reference:
1. George Washington: Feb 22, 1732 Pisces
2. John Adams: Oct 30, 1735 Scorpio
3. Thomas Jefferson: Apr 13, 1743 Aries
4. James Madison: Mar 16, 1751 Pisces
5. James Monroe: Apr 28. 1758 Taurus
6. John Q. Adams: Jul 11, 1767 Cancer
7. Andrew Jackson: Mar 15, 1767 Pisces
8. Martin Van Buren: Dec 5, 1782 Sagittarius
9. William Harrison: Feb 9, 1773 Aquarius
10. John Tyler: Mar 29, 1790 Aries
11. James Polk: Nov 2, 1795 Scorpio
12. Zachary Taylor: Nov 24, 1784 Sagittarius
13. Millard Filmore: Jan 7, 1800 Capricorn
14. Franklin Pierce: Nov 23, 1804 Sagittarius
15. James Buchanan: Apr 23, 1791 Taurus
16. Abraham Lincoln: Feb 12, 1809 Aquarius
17. Andrew Johnson: Dec 29, 1808 Capricorn
18. Ulysses Grant: Apr 27, 1822 Taurus
19. Rutherford Hayes: Oct 4, 1822 Libra
20. James Garfield: Nov 19, 1831 Scorpio
21. Chester Arthur: Oct 5, 1830 Libra
22. Grover Cleveland: Mar 18, 1837 Pisces
23. Benjamin Harrison: Aug 20, 1833 Leo
24. William McKinley: Jan 29, 1843 Aquarius
25. Teddy Roosevelt: Oct 27, 1858 Scorpio
26. William Taft: Sep 15, 1857 Virgo
27. Woodrow Wilson: Dec 28, 1856 Capricorn
28. Warren Harding: Nov 2, 1865 Scorpio
29. Calvin Coolidge: Jul 4, 1872 Cancer
30. Herbert Hoover: Aug 10, 1874 Leo
31. Franklin Roosevelt: Jan 30, 1882 Aquarius
32. Harry Truman: May 8, 1884 Taurus
33. Dwight Eisenhower: Oct 14, 1890 Libra
34. John Kennedy: May 29, 1917 Gemini
35. Lyndon Johnson: Aug 27, 1908 Virgo
36. Richard Nixon: Jan 9 1913 Capricorn
37. Gerald Ford: Jul 14, 1913 Cancer
38. Jimmy Carter: Oct 1, 1924 Libra
39. Ronald Regan: Feb 6, 1911 Aquarius
40. George Bush: Jun 12, 1924 Gemini
41. William Clinton Aug 19, 1946 Leo
42. George W. Bush: Cancer
As you look at the above list, consider who the best Presidents were. Pick the best President who was in office while you were alive. Then, pick the best Presidents from the past according to history. See when they were born and what their sun signs were.
My favorite President who was in office during my lifetime was Ronald Reagan. Before that I liked Franklin Roosevelt (I loved his memorial in Washington DC). And I liked Abraham Lincoln.
You should take some time to read about them. FDR Quotes are my favorites. Bush should have spent more time thinking about this one: "More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginning of all wars".
Abraham Lincoln also had one that Bush should spend more time admiring: "Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose - and you allow him to make war at pleasure."
My favorite from Ronald Reagan: "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."
But, I digress.
If you study astrology and pretend to believe it, you then know a bit about the different signs, look at past President's signs and compare them to people running for office today.
Obama was born August 4, 1961. He's a Leo. Previous Leos were William Clinton, Benjamin Harrison and Herbert Hoover. Did they have anything good to say? Herbert had a good one that the current administration could contemplate: "Economic depression cannot be cured by legislative action or executive pronouncement. Economic wounds must be healed by the action of the cells of the economic body - the producers and consumers themselves." Benjamin Harrison said, "We Americans have no commission from God to police the world."
So, I think Leo's are a mixed result.
McCain was born August 29, 1936. He's a Virgo. Previous Virgos were Lyndon Johnson and William Taft. I don't like Taft's quotes much, but there are a few gems: "The world is not going to be saved by legislation." LBJ was funny. A good sense of humor can go along way: "If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: "President Can't Swim." "
Bob Barr was born November 5, 1948. He's a Scorpio. We've had 5 Scorpios for President. That's more than any other sign except Aquarius. There have been 5 Aquarius as well. I'm not going to go through all 5 quotes by Scorpios. My dealings with Scorpios have involved lots of dishonesty, charisma, and short tempers. They lure you in with dishonesty and charisma and then when you become trusting they unleash the furry of their temper. The five Scorpio's were: John Adams, James Polk, James Garfield, Theodore Roosevelt and Warren Harding. Just so I can show that I did look at them, John Adams said: "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war."
So, who do you vote for?