You May Be Missing Something!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Something Positive

There is an online comic called Something Positive. Ed has commented several times with links to some of the comics posted there. I just recently started getting my daily dose of it.

I read through their bios and it seems that one of them has some background in the DFW zone that Durango loves so much.

Today's comic was about Euless. I pasted the comic here. I'll probably get in trouble for it, but it was the only way I could think of to show people what great fun it was since all of my readers are lazy and they won't click on any of the links unless encouraged to do so by a graphic. I encourage all of you to go sign up for their RSS feed for your daily dose of sarcasm.

The bottom of this particular strip reads: "Get to know Tarrant County...And hide from it".

No comments:

Post a Comment