You May Be Missing Something!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I’m An Aquarius, Who Are you?

I’ve decided I’m done with the C’s.  Sorry if I left someone out.

Progressing to the letter D’s, we have:

Dr. McCoy, played by DeForest Kelley, was born on January 20, 1920.  You have to be a Star Trek fan.image

I’d feel remiss if I didn’t continue a bit on my enticing pretty Aquarius women category with Diane Lane, who was born on January 22, 1965.  She is probably most famous for her steamy scenes in the movie, Unfaithful.  Yum!

Douglas MacArthur was born on January 26, 1880.  He has a similar problem to mine.  In his history page it says, “In April 1951, MacArthur's habitual disregard of his superiors led to a crisis.”

Dick Cheney was born on January 30, 1941.  I’ve already blogged about him.  I’m not much on repetition.

Since we are on Vice Presidents, we might as well do one more and end with Vice Presidents this week.  Dick Cheney was called by some, “The most influential vice president in history”.  Another Aquarian Vice President from not too long ago was Dan Quayle.  He was born on February 4, 1947.  While Dick was famous for shooting his hunting partners.  Dan was famous for his memorable quotes like, “I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment