You May Be Missing Something!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hot Fudge Sundaes

When it's 100 degrees outside and the humidity has the heat index at 115, nothing sounds less appetizing than a Hot Fudge Sundae.

Are you kidding me?  You start dripping sweat as soon as you step outside!  How can you be craving anything with hot fudge in its descriptive title?

And yet, the blogster I am about to introduce, did give me the honor, nay, the distinction, of introducing me to Hot Fudge Sundaes on 110 degree days.  Well, that is, until he started starving himself.  For almost a week now I have been missing my Hot Fudge Sundae happy hours.

He's only written 3 posts so far.  It shouldn't take you long to figure it all out.  He needs help from D man for planning an event in the DFW area that tops plane rides.  Can D help?  You be the judge.  I'm a little skeptical of the D's abilities lately.

After all, D recommended a car ride over Hedonism.

Without further ado and with no more hints and allegations, I present you with Zaiditime and his walks of life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the sundae. Even though you were quite the skeptic about showing up at McDonalds to have a cool and refreshing Sundae contrary to your assumption of shoving down scorching hot Fudge down your throat in Texas heat!
    The fasting will be over before you know it, we will be back to lunch and HOT FUDGE SUNDAE in no time!
    Thanks for the shout out

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this twice, maybe thrice, and I am unable to compute. Hedonism drive? I do not remember this. I get you being skeptical regarding my abilities, you'd be a fool not to be, and you certainly aren't a fool. Well, there was that not knowing the Beatles were the greatest band in history thing, but that's fairly minor. An ignorance that can easily be corrected with some judicious reading.

    My last hot fudge sundae occurred when my mom and dad were here, at one of the world's most unique McDonald's, that being the one in Dallas, by the Galleria, on Montfort Drive.

    The idea of a hot fudge sundae when it is HOT is gag material. I am not a huge fan of ice cream even in the best of temperatures.

    ReplyDelete