You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aquarians

Aquarius-art Set your calendars folks.  Every week I’m going to bring to you my favorite Aquarians.  I’m thinking I’ll go in a kind of desk_calendar_1alphabetical order although some letters will have more than one and I’ll leave out some.  In order to protect the innocent, I’ll probably alphabetize by first name.

And remember, favorite doesn’t mean I like them the most.  It may simply be that they are entertaining.  I’ll probably have to give a few details with each entry.  There might be some very evil Aquarians.  I’ll have to do a bit of research along the way.

Oh yeah, it also doesn’t matter if they are living or dead.

I think it’ll be fun.  And we’ll all be sooo happy.  It all starts on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment