You May Be Missing Something!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Californication

I just finished watching the first 6 episodes of season 2 of Californication.

I'm thinking I might start a blog over on Wordpress for adult material.

I don't know how I can voice my unadulterated opinion of this series on my G rated blog.

I've tried to come up with a way to do it.  And I've failed miserably.

The problem is that this blog is not very busy.  It's got a trickle of people.

If I tried to start an adult only blog at another location then I'd have two trickles.  One slightly smaller than the other.

And no one likes a small trickle.

Anyway, season 2 episode 1 of Californication found Hank getting a vasectomy.  Good times.

Don't watch the following video unless you are like 24 or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment