You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another Lesbian Fatality

image Last week I wrote about a Mississippi teen who got her high school prom cancelled for wanting to take a date of the wrong gender.  And today, I hear about this:

I hate reading about stuff like this.  I truly don’t know how people can be so stupid.

We have the best military in the world.  They put their lives on the line to protect our freedoms.  Or so I’m told.

Apparently, in this “protect our freedoms” military, you are not free to be gay.

The stupidity knows no bounds.

Jene Newsome was a sergeant in the US Air Force where she had served for 9 years.  That is, until they found out she was gay.

If that doesn’t leave you feeling a bit sick, you might be an enemy of this “land of the free”.

Why the cops felt the need to out her to the military in an attempt to throw her under the proverbial bus of stupidity is another line of questioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment